If you want to discover at least a little bit of Lithuania, you don’t have to book flight tickets just yet – I collected some websites that will let you get to know more about Lithuania without even leaving your home!
*2018 February 16th will be an important date to Lithuania – it marks 100 years since the restoration of the State of Lithuania. To celebrate this anniversary a website Lietuvai100 was created, in it you can find a lot of interesting facts about Lithuania, learn about country’s history and traditions.
* To keep up to date with current events you can watch Lithuania’s news in English.
* You can choose from various radio stations to suit your choice.
* Everything you need to know about ethnic art.
* Visit virtual exhibitions in National Museum of Lithuania. Though it only has Lithuanian version, you still can explore a lot of different artists’ creations.
* Here you can find Lithuanian documentary.
* If you want to try out Lithuanian cuisine, this blog could be a great place to start!
And if this is still not enough, visit this place and discover more websites about Lithuania! Have fun!